miércoles, 15 de octubre de 2014

Star Wars

Maybe sounds weird, but it's true. I'm gonna talk about Star Wars. I always said that this film make me bored and sleepy and though my friends try to convince me, I never wanted see the saga of Star Wars. But 3 weeks ago, I had curiosity and I tried to watch the first film, according to the story. First I saw Episode 1 The phantom menace


Beginning the film, I didn't understand what happend and why the jedi have to fight againts the Government. Later, I undertood that there was a bad and corrupt Government and that's why Quin-Gon and his padawan (an apprentice of jedi), Kenobi must save the universe of dictatorship. This universe is in a Galactic Republica and doesn't need a tyrant as governor. But Naboo (a planet) is governated for a queen, the queen Amidala. The jedi's mission is protect her with their own life and avoid the invasion of the traitors of Galactic Republica. In this moment, I didn'd very interesting and more when appears a gungan called Jar Jar, a specie of live that my opinion, was unless and tiresome. Jar Jar doesn't know speak very well and talk with the protagonist as if he was Tarzan. But I felt more interested when I knew the little Anakin, a blond child who loves the races and stay with his mother. Both are slaves and work for a grumpy mercenary.



I think that Anakin is the cutest boy of the Galaxy, everybody knows it ha ha.
Then I discover that Kenobi was my favourite actor, Evan McGreggor. I knew Evan in the film 'Moulin Rouse' and when I saw him in this film, I felt in love completly. I had to see the Episode III to see again Kenobi and of course, my Anakin, when his adolescence became naughty and a bit sexy.

Ok, I admit it. I am in love with both, considering that are good actor and know how make me do roll around my bed.




















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario