martes, 7 de octubre de 2014

The violence

The violence is in everywhere and who learn about it are the children. Many films which have blood or kills, are cataloged 'gore' and not allow for children with less of 18 years. However, they do all they want because their parents don't control what are doing their sons. Children always will find the violence on video-games and the TV (series or programmes). Later, in any cases, people become insanity and kill people or steal in shops. These people will enjoy hurting others; so parents have to avoid the violence on their children to remove it.

This's my opinion about the violence and my partner give me her/his opinion about the paragraph and I recognize that it's true.

I get the idea of your paragraph and I'm agree but maybe you could add more 'examples' about the violence that the children learn. For the concluding sentence, I think parents can't avoid the violence. They can teach them what is a good act and what's not, but if the child wants to do something; they will.

I agree though I think that some parents can pay more attention to their children; so prevent and learn more about them, but this's other point that I'll write on other post.

What do you think about the violence? Do you agree put on TV 'gore' films on children's educational television?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario